Spicy chussies on a stake

Rewarding Extraordinarily Creative Stupidity

Monday, November 13, 2006

:o
what'd you do!
what'd you do!
omg!
you did something aweful aint it.
i knew you would wind up in such mess one day.
i knew it. I just did.
But ..ah well, whachya gonna do.
Things happen. And then you have to pay the price. You shoulda known better. You can't just fart on your seat and expect to go up on the moon right? or can you. It better be a heck of a fart if you can.
But that is not the point. The point is your spirit is surrounded by delusional beings that eat away your soul. aa umm ... no no thats wrong. I was thinking something else. Hmmph .. now what was i thinking :-? ...........................
It is 2:44 AM and I am Abdul Wahab Bhatti. This is the 23rd season of my life. It seems though as if i am high, but infact, i am low. Yesterday I touched the bottom of an abyss. You don't call it an abyss if it has a bottom. But i found the bottom of an abyss. I really did. You wanna know how? "eureka! i found it!"
just like that. plain. simple. no complications. Just like life. AA wait ... what did i just say? :s
ah yes, i remember today i went to the daily planet. I met clark kent there. Yaknow, the underwear guy. I told him, i am the juggernaut!!!! beeech!. And you know what he did? he slapped me. He frickin slapped me on the face. God damn him. Buh yaknow what did i do? I slapped him back. yeah. aint no mf in this world who slaps me and doesn't pay the price. I guess i angered him a bit. He punched me on the nose. The nose! what kind of a mf does that. Punching a guy on the nose, thats sick man. Buh yaknow what did i do? I punched him straight on his nose! yeah ... thats how a mf gets his nose bleedin. And then i stuck a kryptonite rock up his butt. And yaknow what did i say to him? yeah thats right .. i am the juggernaut!!! beeeeech!
.........................
so life has its complexities ...
yaknow why? coz thats the way it is.
face it or fart on it :/
but if u fart .. i am tellin ya .. its gonna get ugly.... that's right.
and if you put a duck in it.. it'll make one ugly ducling. You get what i am saying yo! ...
ofcourse not .. you are a nutbag ... yaknow why .. ... what the heck do you think i am ... an answering machine .. go find another fkr. no wait.. dont go ... you cant find a better fkr than me. coz i am the badest mf in the world. yaknow why?
coz i am the juggernaut!! beeeeech!
.......
this other day this friend of mine, he stole some cigs from my pants... that dirt bag ... what kinda scum steals cigs from your pants ... yaknow what i did to him ... nothing..yaknow why? coz i already got a cigar lit up in my pants .. you may think i am sick ... buh i dont care .. yaknow why? coz i am the juggernaut!!!! beeeeech!
......
sometimes .. in life ... you face the reaper. the grim reaper. yaknow why? cuz he is gonna take your soul away. Now you may be thinking why woud a friking reaper do that, can't he just reap on the fields. Some mf he is to loot us. Yaknow when i find him, i am gonna break his balls. yeah thats right. yaknow how am i gona do that? haah! not so fast smarty pants! thats a trade secret! but i hear he has no chick along him, you could try dressing in black and grab a scythe. try using some lipstick. Then you both could marry and no one would loose a frickin soul. That's right. buh yaknow what am gonna do? I am gonna put him in an egg, yeah thats right.A chicken egg. And then i'll shoot that bastard. yaknow why, cuz i am the juggernaut!!!! beeeech!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home